24 Mar Make a Masajid in every home
We are not closing masjids were making nearly a million new masjids in UK
As thousands of Muslims across the world are in the confines of their homes, we can use this opportunity to transform our homes into environments similar to the Masjid.
Here are some simple tips:
1. Create an area in the home where the entire family can congregate to perform Ṣalaah.
2. Encourage the whole family to perform congregational Ṣalaah. Pray at fixed times as you would in the masjid.
*Those who are self-isolating within a room due to symptoms should perform their Ṣalaah individually.
3. Allocate a time to recite the Quran togther. Challenge the family to memorise a new surah.
4. Allocate 15 minutes to share Islamic discourses from a book or online resource with the entire family.
5. Listen to/watch a lecture, podcast, or short reminder series.
6. Sleep early, wake for Tahajjud, pray for protection from this virus and that the houses of Allah are opened soon.
Give charity daily
Create a donation box so that all the family can give in charity regularly. Making donations every now and then when you come across an unspent pence or a pound in your pocket.
“Good works protect from evil fates. Charity in secret extinguishes the wrath of the Lord, maintaining family ties increases life span, and every good deed is charity. The people of good in the world are the people of good in the Hereafter, and the people of evil in the world are the people of evil in the Hereafter. And the first to enter Paradise are the people of good.”
The closure of our Masjid to the public means that a source of income has been removed from us in the way of donations. We need your duas and your financial support and request that you continue to donate to Noor Ul Islam.
Make a regular donation, perhaps every Jummah.
“May Allah allow His homes to open for us soon, and for our hearts to respond more regularly to His invitation. Just as fasting from nourishment makes us appreciate it more, may this fast from the Masajid make us appreciate them more.” – Omar Suleiman
May Allah swt keep us under his protection, may we return to His houses of worship soon. Ameen
Please continue to support Noor Ul Islam
If you found this useful, please consider making a donation to Noor Ul Islam. We rely on our community to fund our progress. Now is as important as ever for you to continue supporting your Masjid.
The Prophet (Pbuh) has taught us the best of deeds are those that done consistently, even if they are small.