The main objective of our Madrassa is to develop the personalities of our children so that they are conscious of their responsibility to Allah and fellow humans.
Pupils should seek ways throughout their lives of becoming better Muslims through the reading, understanding, and memorization of the Quran.
We aim for our pupils to develop their Islamic personalities and build on an emotional attachment to Islam, which should continue after leaving the Madrassa.
Pupils should seek ways of increasing their love of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad (Peace be upon him). One of the ways the Madrassa will support this is by providing an Islamic environment promoting Islamic lifestyles.
Pupils will learn and develop their respect for parents, teachers, and elders and show kindness and tenderness to those younger than them. Their teachers will demonstrate this respect.
Part of being a good Muslim will be to be a good citizen in the UK. This will be promoted in the Madrassa
Inspire runs two separate Madrassas for boys and girls as follows:
Madrassa is usually closed during Islamic Festivals and some school holidays.
New admissions usually takes place in September subject to availability. Admission forms must be completed for all new enrolments.
Child’s birth certificate, proof of address, admission fee and current applicable term fees MUST be accompanied with the admission form.
Fees are payable at the beginning of each quarter.
Weekday Madrassa: £400 per year (£100 per quarter)
Saturday Madrassa: £180 per year (£45 per quarter)
To register your child on the madrassa waiting list please complete the form below and return to us with a £10 fee.
Qur’an reading (with a focus on quality not quantity)
Islamic Studies (An- Nasihah books)
Tafseer (meaning and understanding) of certain Surahs.
1) A note or phone call is required for any absence.
2) Written notification must be provided and approved in advance of any pre-arranged absence (e.g. holidays)
3) Written notification is required for any pupil wishing to be excused from lessons early
4) Written notification is required for any pupil that wishes to leave Madrasah
1) Parents must ensure that their children are brought and collected on time. (Please park cars considerately)
2) Parents must ensure that cleanliness is maintained (i.e. uniform, nails, socks etc.)
3) Parents must check their children’s diaries at least every week
4) Parents are advised to attend all parents’ evenings.
For more information about Inspire Madrassa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org